July16

July16

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Veteran's Day and Christmas goodies

Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms!!
Happy Veteran's day to all who have served!!


Finding Christmas goodies from last year is so exciting!!
 (A few things I bought at the end of last year)

 I just got this cute vintagey felt stocking out today, and remembered I found it late last year at an antique mall! 

Have you started decorating yet!?!?! 
I have!! And of course listening to some Christmas music too!! 
We have a chance for some flurries on Thursday! {Fingers crossed!} :) 

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
xo Holly


8 comments:

  1. So cute! I started decorating...and listening to Christmas music. It makes the pile of snow we got more bearable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas stocking. It seems like a lot of people have already begun their decorating. I usually hold out until after the Thanksgiving dishes are put away but I am itching to do it. Have fun decorating.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it snowing at your house? It's starting to get cold here. I have Thanksgiving up and look forward to Christmas decorating. I found a few vintage Santas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet treasures. I have not started decorating yet. I started the day after Thanksgiving. You know I think snow is so magical. But I know the people that have to live in it do not think so. LOL!
    Hope you have a great day my dear.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that felt stocking and all of the vintage Christmas things. I bought a few at the thrift store this morning...can't resist! I noticed the Hallmark channel is playing Christmas movies already. They'll be fun to watch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly! Very cute Christmas goodies. I'm almost ready to take some decorations out. Did you get the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Christmas goodies! Love the stocking!! I always start decorating the day after Thanksgiving, so I can't wait! Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Christmas finds! I too have already started decorating for Christmas with some tunes from Michael Buble haha. Happy decorating! Heidi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...