July16

July16

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dirty Junk ((Treasures))

Hi there sweet friends! 
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July holiday! It was a nice long weekend for us and very enjoyable too! :) Grab a cup of coffee and come see what kind of junk treasures I brought home! 
First up is this basket I filled with old jars. 
Old pop bottles and old canning jars.

  I found some pretty dishes, well they have potential to be pretty .... they are pretty dirty in this picture! 
This was a digging extravaganza, let me tell you!! But it was so fun! 
 I've slowly been going out to the pile- (I know right!?! haha) and bringing in things to wash and clean up.
Do you see the cute mushroom planter!? 
I found some old doors and there's an old barn gate under the first door.

And this cute old yellow baby crib! I was pretty excited for this find! I was looking to see if it had any of those sweet decals on it, but didn't see any. 

This piece was a little odd, but it was so clean inside and I loved that little glass knob on the door too!


A cute black and white checked chair that has a secret compartment.
If you lift the seat up, towards you not towards the back of the chair you can see where you could put some treasures!

 I plan to redo this chair, its very sturdy too!! 

Thanks for visiting!!!
Wishing you all a lovely day and happy new week! 
xo Holly 


Linking with::


8 comments:

  1. That checkered chair is amazing! Just imagine all the usefulness that secret compartment has. And that crib? So sweet and it would be super easy to add a cute decal to it.

    Looks like a sale I would have loved to have gone to with you :-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty smitten with that checkered chair too! Lots of great stuff! Have fun cleaning and playing with your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen sewing chairs with secret compartments. Maybe your chair was for sitting at a sewing cabinet. Fun stuff, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your finds Holly. What are you going to do with the old doors? I hope a fun project.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly,
    How fun! And I adore that crib! If you need decal(s) for it, let me know, I would be happy to make some for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the possibilities with all your wonderful "junk"! Great buys!

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. SCORE! Oh my gosh you found the mother load of goodness. How exciting.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always fun to have a "pile" to keep pulling from...we have one of our own! (unfortunately we have put a hold on furniture for now... until we find space to store it all!)
    Happy junkin'!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...