July16

July16

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rosy Cheeks

Happy sweet day!! 
I wanted to share a pair of sweet fingerless mitts with that I just finished making.
They are "Rosy Cheeks" a dusty light pink color with a crochet heart on top with a sweet little pink button in the middle!



((*these can be found in my Etsy Shop*))

It may be snowing outside but I decided to brighten it up inside with a nice batch of 
Honeysuckle Jasmine warmer tarts. 
It's such a nice and lovely scent of southern flowers (it reminds me a little bit of the smell of lilacs) 
So fresh smelling! :) 

((*These can also be found in my Etsy Shop*))

Seems like my to do list is a mile long right now, trying to catch up on things. Thank you all for your sweet comments on my last post!! 
We are suppose to be getting another big snow storm tonight, it just kind of started, and its pouring down snow right now. (well i'm hoping we get what they say and we're snowed in tomorrow, which means I can hopefully find some time to craft and make some new things! There are so many things I still want to make!) 
Thanks so much for visiting!! I look forward to coming around and catching up with you all!! :) 
Stay warm and keep those fingers busy!! :) 
xo Holly 



4 comments:

  1. Your fingerless mitts look great. I love the pearls. Hope you get snowed in so you can have some fun creating.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart is the perfect touch on those cozy gloves. We've got quite the snow storm outside but school is happening. Our commutes should be rather interesting this morning. I hope today is a cozy crafting day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are enjoying your snow days!! Great time to snuggle in and check off the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mitts and such a pretty pink color! Have a wonderful and crafty day!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...