July16

July16

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Happy New Year!



Wishing you all a Happy New Year,
 filled with many blessings, good health, and happiness!
**Cheers to 2014!**

I would like to welcome new followers, and thank you all for following along here at my little blog! It's truly amazing and incredible, the sweet and very talented people I've met here, you all are a blessing to me and I'm so thankful for our friendships!!

 I'm so excited for this fresh start to a new year. I have many ideas for making new things for fun, and for my little business (that I hope grows even more this year!) I can't thank you enough, for spreading the word or purchasing from me!!!! Thank you all! (: 

Have a wonderful day!!
xo Holly 


Oh ps. On Instagram, (if you'd like to join in on the fun) there's so many people from around the world making a "Granny Square" blanket. 
*What you do is either crochet 52 or 365 squares, 
so each day or each week, and by the end of 2014 you'll have a blanket or nice throw!! I'm in! 
I'm going to do the once a week squares.
 If you'd like more information on it you can visit " mummy_stacey " and the tag for the blanket is #crochetmoodblanket2014 

And I think they may have a facebook page for the "crochetmoodblanket" ??

You should join!! It starts today!! :) 






4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very bright New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Holly! I really enjoy following your blog and wish you a happy new year also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Holly, Happy New Year for you and your family! That includes your furbaby ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Happy New Year wishes. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations in 2014.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...